This integration allows you to layer in Klaviyo, Shopify etc data onto your Instagram DM support tickets.
Step 1: In Gorgias, copy "Base API URL" into your mouse
1. Click on the 3 dots top left:
2. Click on "Settings" and scroll down to the bottom:
3. Click on "REST API":
4. Copy the "Base API URL" into your mouse:
Note: Make sure to copy the entire URL by pressing the "Copy" button
Step 2: Paste "Base API URL" in Gatsby
1. In your Gatsby account, open the "Integrations" tab, and click "Connect" on the Gorgias box.
Caution: When you paste the api url, be sure to remove the /api/ that shows up at the end. It's in the copy by default but needs to be removed, as shown below:
Initial API URL: https://gatsby-demo-2022.gorgias.com/api/
What it should look like: https://gatsby-demo-2022.gorgias.com
2. Paste your "Base API URL" into the blank field and click "Integrate"
Step 3: Follow the steps on your screen:
1. Click "Authorize"
Step 4: Test the integration
1. Import a test user into your Gatsby account
2. Send a DM from that test user to your brand
3. See in Gorgias that the DM creates a support ticket and that the test user's email address gets added to the ticket:
Top Use Cases with Gatsby + Gorgias
- Click here to see our Gatsby + Gorgias one-pager
- Give your support reps more customer insights when responding to tickets.
- We now have the ability for Instagram tickets to sync customer profiles and show Klaviyo properties in the ticket as well.
- You can make it easier for your customer support team to help find brand-worthy ambassadors within your community via Instagram DM.
That's it! If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to open a support ticket with us and we'll get back to you as quickly as possible. Thanks!