Zapier makes it easy to send data to your Gatsby account. For this guide we're using Webflow Forms as the example form / trigger, but you can use any Zapier trigger, and it will be a similar.
Zapier starts with a free plan, 100 zaps, aka Instagram handles, passed to your Gatsby account free per month. You can see their billing details here.
Step 1: Log into your Zapier account
- Choose your trigger & connect to it (in this example, connecting to Webflow)
Step 2: Log into Gatsby and set up your webhook
- Navigate to the Integrations Tab >> Webhook
- Enter field ID's for Email Address and Instagram Username (example could be: email and instausername)
- Click "Save" and click the "Update Campaign" or "Launch Campaign" button in the header of Gatsby
Step 3: Map those Webhook fields in Zapier
- Copy your Webhook URL from Gatsby and Paste into the URL field in Zapier
- Map those Field ID's accordingly in Zapier, example shown below
Step 4: Test and Turn on Zap
Don't forget to turn on the zap, that's the most common step to forget :)
Let us know if you have an questions!